Fleet fueling is the on-site refueling of a company’s fleet of vehicles. Worley & Obetz’ fuel trucks are designed to handle fill-ups of multiple vehicles of different sizes and varying fuel products. Fleet fueling is a great way to increase your company’s productivity and profitability.
Benefits of Fleet Fueling
- 24-hour fuel availability, including overnight fueling
- Competitive pricing
- No more downtime hours due to lengthy stops at fuel stations
- Increase bottom line profits
- Lower labor costs - increase production time of employees and decrease workload for in-house operations
- Accurate reporting with detailed billing system in Microsoft® Excel format
- Minimize compliance issues
How does fleet fueling work?
Worley & Obetz’ fleet fueling trucks are equipped with a Mid:Com 8000 mounted computer for accurate accounting and delivery control. The Comlink system allows us to deliver fuel to multiple vehicles within one ticket with the help of iButtons that are attached to each vehicle. The buttons are read with a radio-transmitted wand to identify each vehicle to the Comlink system. This feature allows us to immediately print out an individual vehicle report from the truck’s onboard printer for each vehicle filled thus ensuring the proper fuel is dispensed into each vehicle.
Our fleet fueling system provides comprehensive accounting of all fueling activities in an easy-to-read, detailed report in Microsoft® Excel spreadsheet format.