Renewable Biofuels for Your Heating System or Vehicle!
Worley & Obetz provides clean-burning, renewable biofuels for your heating oil systems and vehicles. AMERIgreen biofuels are ASTM*-certified, reduce greenhouse gas emissions and out-perform regular petroleum fuels.
The cost of a biofuel such as bioheating oil, is comparable to traditional home heating oil yet provides greater system performance and benefits overall. Best of all, biofuels are produced in America, thereby supporting our energy independence and reducing our reliance on foreign oil! Explore the other benefits of using biofuels:
Clean Burning, Renewable Fuel
- Grown primarily from American soybeans
- Positive energy balance – for every unit of energy used in production, 3.24 units are gained – the highest yield of any fuel!
Advanced Performance -
- Increases longevity and overall health of your engine and heating system
- Higher system efficiencies = more money in your pocket!
Supports American energy independence
- Reduces our need for foreign oil imports
- Keeps our jobs and energy dollars in the U.S.
- Low emissions for improved air quality - only clean fuel to meet EPA emissions and health standards
- Nontoxic – less toxic than table salt
- Biodegradable – biodegrades as fast as sugar
*American Safety for Testing and Materials (ASTM)-certified is the international standard for biodiesel quality.
Bioheating Oil delivery to your business in Chester,
Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon and parts of Berks County.