Propane, the most common liquefied petroleum (LP), is one of the nation's most versatile sources of alternative energy and supplies up to 4% of our total energy needs. Each year in the U.S., nearly 11 billion gallons of propane are consumed by more than 50 million Americans.
Worley & Obetz is a strict provider of HD5 Propane, the highest grade propane available to consumers in the United States.
Propane gas can fuel a wide variety of everyday residential indoor appliances such as furnaces, stoves, fireplaces, clothes dryers and water heaters; outdoors, propane gas is commonly used for gas grills. Because it is portable (conveniently stored in propane tanks), propane is the go-to fuel for recreational enthusiasts for RV, camping and outdoor cooking needs.
Benefits of Propane:
- Clean burning - reduces emissions
- Improved performance - due to cleaner burning and higher efficiencies
- Reliable - even in power outages
- Propane supports the American economy! Approximately 97% of the U.S. propane supply is produced in North America, 88% of which is produced domestically
- Household uses – ovens and stoves, water heaters, clothes dryers, fireplaces
- Alternative vehicle fuel
- Recreational uses – recreational vehicles (RV’s) and camping (i.e. BBQ grills, lanterns, etc.)
- Commercial and industrial
Propane Tank & Delivery Options:
- COT – Customer Owned Tank
- Lease – propane tanks on loan to customers
- Large Volume – bulk load propane deliveries
Residential propane coverage in PA for Chester, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon and parts of Berks County.